Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Week 6: New Year, Baptismal Dates, and Elder Penrod is Leaving!

So we got transfer news and I am staying in Douglas! Elder Penrod is
leaving and I'm getting Elder Chiñas again.

So this week was pretty crazy! Some drama that happened with members
but all is settling out.


We had a great week and taught some great lessons!
Mario, a member, has a non-member fiancé named Elizabeth. We had a
lesson with her and her two sons, Stewart and Tony. It went really
well! We taught the Restoration and they accepted a baptismal
invitation!

New Years was pretty good. We had dinner with a family then played
this crazy Twister game with hoops. We have been having daily lessons
with a few less actives and that is going well!

Hope you have a great week! I promise a better email next week! Unless
you like the way I am doing it now...

Love,
Elder Dallin Baker

Pics:
1. Damian wanted me to ride with him in his car.
2. The Twister game


No comments:

Post a Comment